Sunday 1 August 2010

sshhh....keep it quiet and I will share a secret


"what is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?"-Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland, Chapter 1

Just like Lewis Carrol's Alice, I like pictures!! So weheartit.com is like heaven for me. Page after page of images. No particular order and no organisation means that you can come across images that you would not have done if they were categorised!

I can search this site for hours, and I still back up my comment to Hannah the other day that it is better than Facebook and Skype combined and I love them both!!

The only problem is that when I find an image I like i save it to my desktop, and now my desktop is heaving with cute images! Here are a few of my favourites that I have saved over the past month or so.










No comments:

Post a Comment