Sunday 22 August 2010

Simple Things....

I think it’s oddly more acceptable to complain about the trivial things that bother you than it is to take note of special little moments throughout the day. There’s no one word to sum up those simple things that make you smile, I’ve created a list of my top ten.

1. The first day of the year when you can feel the warmth of the sun on your face through your car's windscreen

2. Climbing underneath clean, crispy, line dried bed covers, with moisturised skin.

3. Selfless acts of kindness from unexpected strangers.

4. Postsecrets on a Sunday morning

5. When my cat comes to me for love, rather than me chasing him round the house trying to catch him

6. lying in the sun with your eyes closed and all you can see is the illuminated pinks of the insides of your eyelids.

7. The smell of a clean man.

8. Still having a purse full of money, the morning after a night out.

9. Laughing so much it hurts

10.Stretching!


No comments:

Post a Comment