Sunday 21 November 2010

Postsecrets 21/11/10

Every Sunday morning before my eyes can properly focus, I click on the bookmark labelled 'Postsecrets' at the top of my laptop screen. Sometimes if i'm lucky enough and come home late enough on a Saturday night/Sunday morning, they will already be there! But due to the time difference between rainy England and frosty America this is a rare occurrence as it means that I have to be getting in at around 5am, and i'm just not hardcore enough for those sorts of nights out anymore!

This morning as my bleary eyes focused on the screen I realised that this weeks secrets were going to be good, and they certainly didn't disappoint. It's been my favourite post for a number of weeks, with these being a few of the best!











No comments:

Post a Comment