Friday 26 November 2010

3.30am...


Sometimes I wake up and wonder if I will even finish what I’ve started.
I just got my hair cut and it feels like I need it doing again.
Its frosty outside, and I want to wear a dress.
I keep telling myself that I’m going to work hard, fully knowing that I wont until the night before the deadline.
Now all I want to do is look at blogs until 4 in the morning.
I’m going for a run.
For.
11.
Minutes.
And then have a bowl of cereal.
I will sit and eat them, maybe on my own, maybe with someone.
The battery on my mobile has died, I forgot to charge it.
It seems like everyone is doing something and I’m not.
It’s like I’m going to be stuck in this place for a while.
Or maybe the opposite is happening.
I can’t be bothered with my essay right now.
But I want to make pictures until my eyelids are forced shut.
I’ve had the same song on my iPod on repeat for 17 minutes.
I have just realised that what I have told myself I didn’t want, is the one thing I want more than anything.
And while I was looking out for something that did not exist, the thing that did exist was right in front of my eyes and I did not know.
Sometimes I wish I had a fairy godmother that told you what to do.
How to make the right choices
How to make the right anything.
Downloading music is illegal…I should be in prison.
For.
A.
Very.
Long.
Time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment