Sunday 7 November 2010

Firetrap








Friday was judgement day, was I going to wake up with my voice back, giving me the opportunity to participate in my seminar group's brand expansion presentation?? Luckily for me my breathless whispers had turned into a husky croak....so I was good to go!!

Each group had been allocated a brand, and then had been set the task of coming up with the idea of a way in which to expand the brand. We had been given Firetrap, which at first I thought was the short straw as the other groups within my seminar class had been allocated brands such as Vivienne Westwood, Paul Smith and Urban Outfitters to name a few. But very soon after we commenced research we discovered that we probably had the best brand as we felt that there was so much room for expansion, the brand had a very identifiable feel to it and it was also very easily accessible.

As a group we came up with the plan that our brand expansion strategy would be a make up range to reflect the brand's edgy urban style. Here are some of the promotional flyers we created to assist in the launch of the range.


No comments:

Post a Comment