Tuesday 14 September 2010

A few weeks in brief

So much has gone on over the past few weeks, It's kind of hard to know where to start! There has been a new addition to my family in the form of a polecat ferret, a gift from me for my brother Jack for his 21st birthday, random I know but thats just the way Jack and I work!!
I have been to Dublin for a long weekend with both of my brothers, Whilst also having a week away in Majorca with 5 of my girlfriends 24 hours after touching down in London town on the 20.15 Ryanair flight from Dublin. An extortionate amount of money has been parted with the likes of Ikea and Staples to ensure I am fully equipped with all university related goodies as i'm finally off next Friday (10 sleeps.....not that i'm counting!). I also paid well over the odds to finally have my hair turned a beautiful shade of candy floss pink, which then was flushed down the plughole along with pieces of my shattered heart after just one wash!! In typical Alice style I didn't go back and complain about the lack of colour remaining in my hair, so I am just back to being they same kind of grey, purply blonde that I have been for the past 6 months....boo hoo, roll on the winter months when I will hopefully get the balls to go bright red again, even with the knowledge that it takes a good 6 months to get rid of!!

No comments:

Post a Comment