Tuesday 14 September 2010

A few new purchases pour moi!!


At some point over the past few weeks my "freshers fund" seems to have disappeared and in its place I have some pretty new things! Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to have spent it, but oh well I will just have to drink the free money that Natwest are giving me instead!!

Here are a few of my most recent and favourite purchases........


Urban Outfitter's long bat necklace

Urban Outfitter's sketched ribcage vest


Urban Outfitter's Faux fur headband


Diana F+ Camera


Warehouse pleat detail slinky dress (i'm saving for a special occasion.....or if any nice guys fancy taking me on a date??!!)


Warehouse animal print hareem jumpsuit
Topshop faux fur collar


Aaaaannnnnddddd.......2 tickets to see Ellie Goulding play at Rock City in Nottingham in November. One for me and one for the very beautiful Ellen and 2 more tickets for myself and Hannah to see Paramore in Manchester the following week!

No comments:

Post a Comment