Monday 20 September 2010

My favourite kind of mess


I spent my last day with Hannah, before we were brutally separated by our choice of universities, pretty much doing her project for her!! Hannah gets emotional over bits of fabric and a heat press, where as I like magazines, photo shoots and making collages, which is why I guess she came to me for help with making a magazine for her first project. Along with my enthusiasm for doing work after the summer break, plus my ridiculous magazine, sharpie, stencil and glue collection I was the perfect assistant!

When I work I make the most horrific mess, which for me is pretty unusual due to my OCD and the fact that I clean when i'm stressed!! Maybe this is a sign that it is at this point when I am at my most chilled out!!

This was the state of my bedroom after about a hour!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment