Tuesday 1 June 2010

"Once Upon a time there was a little girl who dreamed of blogging....."

Oh, how I dream of lazy summer days, filled with a new pair of Ray bans, a British Wimbledon champion, eating the fruit from a jug of Pimms and my hair getting whiter in the sunshine. For now, unfortunately the reality of this British summer is that there has been so much rain I pretty much managed to dissolve a new pair of espadrilles walking in puddles.
As my plan for the 4 months I have set aside as my summer, between finishing Art foundation at UCA in Farnham, Surrey and before starting a Ba in Fashion Promotion and Communication at Nottingham Trent university in October, included setting up a blog I thought that I should use the weather to my advantage and stay inside and blog. So here is a collection of what is me, What I did, thinks I like...and things I don't, what inspires me, the clothes I wore and some work that I have done. x

No comments:

Post a Comment