Tuesday 12 July 2011

Stairway to heaven.

As time goes by, more and more of my friends are moving out and getting their own place. Renovated studio apartments, new town house developments, ground floor flats, the lists are endless. 

Whereas my living situation is split between a ground floor bedroom with en-suite at my parents and now a small 5 bed student house with my friends. Neither are quite the same as having your own bit of property, so it's nice to daydream every so often!!










 I love the stark white walls, the metal spiral staircase, the sloping ceiling, the view, the black front door, I could go on!!
A girl can't help but dream!!

1 comment:

  1. These photos are definitely amazing inspiration. I love the mix of clean white and eclectic touches done with pillows and worn in furniture.

    ReplyDelete