Tuesday 5 April 2011

Sticks and Stones My Break My Bones.

I am obsessed with skulls.

Or basically anything that has once belonged to something living....skulls, bones, antlers and horns, the list goes on! In the past two weeks I have literally found on the floor 2 perfectly intact skulls (both questionable as to what kind of animal they were, but rumour is they may be a fox and a cat, but i'd rather not think about it!) These 2 items are currently looking down on me from my windowsill in my bedroom in Nottingham. I seem to feel that they need a companion so I am currently bidding on Ebay for a human skull that was used in science lectures in the 80's. Fingers crossed for a big win here!

In my search for skeletal goodies I came across these beautiful items of jewellery on a blog no idea where there from, but I fell in love instantly and needed to share their beauty. Now I just need to track down where they are from!





1 comment:

  1. they are by Pamela Love NYC I did a post with some on last week, as for the skulls, OMG scarryyyy!>!>! :P x

    ReplyDelete