Friday 8 April 2011

Liberty

It was my birthday yesterday, another year older and not another year wiser. 24 is an adult, a fully fledged real person, living a real grown up life. So how is it that I am 24??!!

Gift wise, of course there was loads I wanted, but I really had my heart set on a pair of Liberty Nike trainers. I had mentioned this a few times to my parents in a hope that they would click on and realise that as soon as they were released they would sell out, and that they would realise the importance of placing an early order. Sadly for me they were all long gone so quickly that I missed out.

Although,they are being sold in Office as of the 1st of May, so hopefully I will have some of my student loan spare so I can buy them for myself as an unbirthday gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment