Thursday 14 October 2010

The grass is always greener....maybe blondes do have more fun


I've been banging on for months about how bored I am of being blonde so last week i finally got the balls to do something about it and off I went to boots to get some hair dye. At first I bought a gingery copper colour that looked amazing on the box, and it was as soon as I had washed it off I loved it, but it faded so much in one wash that it needed re-doing.


So I went a few steps braver...darker and redder, and now i'm in the process of trying to wash it out with washing up liquid because i'm really not coping without my blonde do!
Its not that I don't like it, trust me, anything that makes me look more tanned is a bonus but my blonde hair was kind of a security blanket and without it I now feel exposed and vunerable. Fingers crossed a hairdresser will be able to do something, sometime soon.

R.I.P Blonde locks :(

No comments:

Post a Comment